Jeffrey Tuan is the broker and owner of Modern Edge Real Estate. He started working in real estate since the beginning of 2014. He is also a licensed and practicing loan officer. In 2015, Jeffrey alone has closed over $3 million in real estate transactions as well as over $2 million in loans.
Here is his philosophy on doing business:
“After the 2005 market crash, I believe a lot of innocent people were put into bad situations because of negligent and unethical agents. My parents were victims of people they thought they could trust. They were victims of people who have an ethical and moral obligation to do business in an honest way. I don’t want people to be victimized like my parents were. Although the real estate industry is constantly changing, I believe integrity, reliability, and transparency should always be present. I believe people should always be treated with respect and honesty. I built this business on good ethics and hard work. I’ll continue to do that and hope I can set a good example for other agents.”
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in the state of Nevada
- Property Management Permit
- Business Brokerage Permit
- Public Notary
- Licensed Marriage Officiant
- Bachelor of Science in International Business from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas
Jeffrey also owns a travel agency called Aperture Travel. Yes, he’ll help you find a home, finance it, and celebrate with a nice vacation as well!
Additional Experience: Jeffrey has worked in hospitality, management, and international marketing. He also has experience blogging and operating a Youtube channel with over 4 million views. He has a love of learning through working hard.
Hobbies: In Jeffrey’s free time, he enjoys playing exercising, playing video and board games, and being an avid fan of Marvel, DC Comics, and Disney. He is a musician and lover of all kinds of music. Don’t be surprised if you catch him singing in his office from time to time.
1. “My mother is my biggest hero. She’s always kept me from going down the wrong path. She’s always understanding and supportive. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. I wouldn’t be the man I am today without her continued love and support all these years.”
2. “My father is my other biggest hero. He’s a great role model. As a child he taught me to always be humble and show everyone respect. I’ve learned the value of his words over the years and I’m truly thankful for everything he’s done for me.”
3. “Walt Disney is also my hero. He’s innovative, creative, and stood by his vision. He never backed down, even when other people told him he couldn’t do it. He knew he was right. He gives me the courage and audacity to try new things and always work towards accomplishing more than anyone could believe possible.
My favorite quote from Walt Disney is, ‘Around here we don’t look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we’re curious… and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.’
Because of Walt Disney, I believe I can do anything I set my mind to, even when no one else believes in the dream. It’s served me really well. I’ve done so many great things that would not have happened if I listened to the naysayers. I’ll continue to fight for my dreams. No one else will.”
4. “My last hero is serial entrepreneur and social media expert Gary Vaynerchuk. He reminds me that you can be humble enough to know that you’re never better than anyone else, but confident enough to know that I can do anything I set my mind to. He taught me the value of building personal relationships in business and in life. Not every interaction needs to be a transaction. Sometimes you just have to be a nice human being. And strangely enough, people like doing business with nice human beings.”